How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

47.13, 13.13 The court may direct the receiving party to

This answer was rated:

I am CPR 47.13, 13.13 The court may direct the receiving party to produce any document which in the opinion of the court is necessary to enable it to reach its decision. These documents will in the first instance be produced to the court, but the court may ask the receiving party to elect whether to disclose the particular document to the paying party in order to rely on the contents of the document, or whether to decline disclosure and instead rely on other evidence. However the receiving party did not disclose to me evidence of a major disbursement of £800 but filed it in court. He only mentioned it in a witness statement submitted on the even of the hearing which took place before a costs officer. Do I have grounds to appeal against this assessment. He was allowed to keep the amount he claimed but which I was never served.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What track is the claim allocated to?

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let me have a think about this and then give you a bell. Alex