How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34889
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

If i move back into my old house ,i am 75 disabled will i

This answer was rated:

if i move back into my old house ,i am 75 disabled will i have to sell it as my wife is going into a care home she as althzimas .we came to live in this house to be near my doughter so she could help look after my wife .
this house is rented and my own house is also rented so the rent from my old house pays the rent on this one, but i feel that i need to go back home to my old house now.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

You are entitled to return to your home and you cannot be forced to sell it to pay for your wife's care

Please ask if you need further details


Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you