How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm from Ukraine. I've been studying in London past 3 years,

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm from Ukraine. I've been studying in London for the past 3 years, next year is my last year of university. I can only work 10 hours per week in this country and was told that I can't work any more than that, which makes it extremely difficult to find a part time job that could potentially lead to a full time employment thus securing a working visa. My partner and friends are here, as well all the job opportunities related to my subject (film industry). What are the options for me to stay in this country?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for your response - I'll be happy to wait. Do you know by any chance how long it will roughly take?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


What kind of course have you been studying?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my course is called Film Practice it's a very practical film course where we get hands on with all departments and get skills applicable in the industry.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Is it a degree level course?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's a full time degree level course. I've just finished a second year and will get into third year from late September. Before the course I did a foundation year at the same university.