How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have to attend court to give evidence as a defence

This answer was rated:

I have to attend court to give evidence as a defence witness. 35 years ago I was convicted of stealing £5 from my employer, I have no further convictions, cautions or offences. Will this be raised in court please?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you know if an application has been made to adduce this?

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have provided my statement and advised that the cps will look at any convictions. The conviction was in my maiden name which is not known to the court Ambrose is my married name and my statement is in my married name. As I said this was 35 years ago and I have no further convictions.My mobile number is ***** 410918