How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to no if i can get my money back from leicester

Customer Question

I would like to no if i can get my money back from leicester city council in regards ***** ***** properites designated reserve and maintenance fund .
Since april 2015 they no longer collected sums of money on account towards the maintenance of the structure and communal areas of the building . They said last year we could have the money in the reserve fund then they said no we can not have it the amount that is in the reserve is not needed what can i do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ok i will wait thanks .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I will try to help you with this.

Do you have anything in writing that said they would really turn the reserve fund?

How do you know that this is not going to be needed for some extra ordinary work at some stage in the future?

Background detail would be useful please. Thank you