How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her

This answer was rated:

hi have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her husband and inlaws. Husband and inlaws forcing mythe daughter out of house. what rights do my daughter have to stay

hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Who owns the home?

-How old are the children?

-What other assets and properties do they have?

-What are they asking her to leave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
husband say mother in laws owns 95% when they bought the house daughter name was added against mother in laws wishes
as far as we know house is owned by father +mother in law and daughter and her husband. children are 7 and 9yrs All her husbands money is in joint account with his mom
They told her just to go bymoher inlaw and husband

Thank you for confirming. Firstly, you will need to confirm exactly how the title is held. This is easily done here: for a £3 fee

Once you have confirmed how the title is held and in whose name please let me know and I will continue this discussion.

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you