How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Dartford crossing charged me twice in April they have

This answer was rated:

Dartford crossing charged me twice in April they have ignored all requests to give me a refund.
I want to sue them in the county court but do not know the address of the secretary of state as it comes under the ministry of transport

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much is owing please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
023 80276815

Their address is:

Great Minster House,***** London SW1P 4DR

You would sue the Minstry of Transport.

Does that clarify? Alex

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the question was I need the address and correct title of the defendant to sueI am not sure I sued the ministry of transport and the paperwork was sent back by the court.
they say if I want to sue a government dept it must be to sent to the solicitor acting for that dept practice direction has the addresses what ever that means

Do you have a number on which we may speak?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting for a call I am not satisfied