How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need a second opinion on my employment tribunal case.

Customer Question

I need a second opinion on my employment tribunal case.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello are you able to attach the forms please so I can see how much work is needed and provide a quote for this service. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alert me when you are ready for the forms and correspondence.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please attach them here. I will take a look later today thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please could you reply to my email at: ***@******.*** or***@******.***, this is also my number *********** I have a large disclosures files that are too large to be attached here but could be done through email, please may I have your email through my email or by text in order to be able to send these over as well. Thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. It is unlikely that our site will be able to help with such a detailed matter. We re just a Q&A site, we offer basic advice on your legal position but looking through bundles of documents to provide an opinion of whether you have a valid claim or not is unlikely to be something we can cover. In the circumstances you are best advised to seek personal legal advice by engaging a solicitor in person