How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukvisasolutions Your Own Question
ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 67
Experience:  Immigration Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukvisasolutions is online now

I am from Romania we come in UK me and my family on

Customer Question

I am from Romania we come in UK me and my family on 01.07.15. I work like a nurse and my husband like HGV driver.Both we have a permanent job. My daughter start the school here she is 14 year old.
What paper we need to can live in UK permanent ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query.

As an EU national, once you have completed five years in the UK and have been exercising your rights, such as working, you can apply for permanent residence.

Even though you do not have, you can apply to the Home Office to be registered. This will make it easy to for work purposes. I have attached a link below for you for further information.

Please kindly rate my answer.