How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71051
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

1987 i was arrested small amount plus i was on 5 month

This answer was rated:

1987 i was arrested for theft small amount plus i was on 5 month probation i was hiding all this years but now i want to how to find out if theres a warrant for my arrest i would where to go to look if i want to come back

Are you asking how to check?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to find or hire you to find out for me if theres a warrant waiting at immigration once i get here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a question and answer site. I can give you general information but cannot conduct enquiries on your behalf.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i have the site please

I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question Its Where To Check if the warrant its still on where since I don't remember the court name police station
Do you know the rough area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
magistra court not far old bailey court house

Then it is probably either the MET or city police.

You can phone the constabulary and ask if there is a warrant.

If they refuse to tell you over the phone then you can always get your solicitor to do it.

Failing that, you can always submit a SAR but that takes 40 days.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I have they phone number please
Or if you want to do it for me hoe much will cost please

as I've said we cannot do it for you. You would need to approach a high street solicitor for that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you recommend any one since I'm not in the country please

Do you have links with a firm?

If not, are you prepared to pay privately?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a link to firm I'm prepare to do it privately please
Just want to know
Thank you

I'm not sure they would be willing to act but you could try Nelson Guest or Edwards Vaziraney.

The other alternative is to make a SAR. That would take 40 days but time is not an issue here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I know what's SAR mean and do you have their web site or phone number or address please
Thank you

Subject access request

You can google them. i'm not sure they have websites.

I will have a look.

I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have good but still dont know how to get access to it
its must be a web site for this kind of thing in usa any one can find if theres a warrant for your arrest why not there?

As I've said really, as far as I know they don't have websites.

You can google to call up their entries