How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My husband died and I put 15,000.00 into s property when we

Customer Question

My husband died and I put 15,000.00 into his property when we got married in December 1993 he said he was going to leave me a percentage of his house instead he left all of his money to his daughter I have worked out that with the sale of his house £300000.00 that he owes me at least a 1/3rd which equals at least 100000.00 I am going to represent my self in court can you tell me what court papers FORM number I will need
Do you also think its a good idea "Benefical interest" paperwork
Regards Annie
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When did your husband die and who are the Executors of his Will?