How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JG_Legal Your Own Question
JG_Legal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 47
Experience:  Experience of consumer law, financial regulation and criminal law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JG_Legal is online now

I have been charged driving at a reading of 121 my first

This answer was rated:

I have been charged for drink driving at a reading of 121 my first offence pls tell me whats going to happen

I'm a barrister with significant experience of drink drive cases.

Assuming you have no other drink drive offences within the last 10 years I would expect a 29/30 month disqualification and 200 hours community service (80 if you plead guilty at first opportunity).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before we continue I just want to make sure that I wont be charged any more and I don't want to subscribe

No, you won't. You can ask for further clarification (within reason) for the same deposit.

JG_Legal and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you