How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10248
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Thank you reply. the company had a name change with the same

This answer was rated:

Hi thank you for your reply. the company had a name change with the same company reg number,if my partner resigned me from the initial company without my knowledge would I still be entitled to a directorship with the newly named company

He cannot legally remove you.

If you are a director and shareholder of the company before its name was changed, then you are a director and a shareholder after the name was changed.

The fact of the name change is irrelevant. He should immediately reinstate you and if he does not, then you need to make an application to court to make him.

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you