How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a business property (holiday accommodation). I was

Customer Question

I have a business property (holiday accommodation). I was late in mortgage payment in May (by 1 week) my June payment was on time - I have been sent a Formal demand for my mortgage and have been transferred to the Debt recovery unit. I am able to meet my mortgage payments however the bank are asking me to repay the whole mortgage (which I can;t). The property is in negative equity guaranteed by my inlaws house. If i am forced to sell I will have no income. Refinance is not an option.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much is owing please?