How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have filled in a county court claim form and am faced with

This answer was rated:

I have filled in a county court claim form and am faced with a bewildering array of fees that have to be paid at the time of presentation. I also read that I may be exempt from fees if I can prove nil income.
Can you advise me please?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much are you claiming ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You should only have to pay:
1) Hearing fee

2) Issue fee

If you are on a low income then you can get fee remission. You would need to complete the form below:

Then provide evidence. This means you would be entitled to fee remission

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I had accidentally deleted the link. Form now printed.

Great. Do you want me to call you? Alex