How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had a property which had a secured loan on it Welcome

This answer was rated:

I had a property which had a secured loan on it Welcome Finance shows up as progressive finacial services. They passed off this account to Experto Credit who we did a deal with & paid £10.000 as full and final settlement. When I checked with land registry the charge is still on with them saying that a letter was sent out to them on the 14th of june requesting additional paperwork for assignment. This is now delay the exchange of contract on my property what can be done? And can we sue them if the buyer walks away?
Kind Regards'
Daniel O'Mahony

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Were you in arrears or was this just a loan which you wanted to pay off?

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Do you have a number for a chat? I am just on the way to Court, so can it be after that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, you can call me on *********** I'm on holiday but that number will divert to my mobile that number is *****Kind Regards'

Thanks. Alex