How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I object to a particular Judge hearing my case as he has

This answer was rated:

I object to a particular Judge hearing my case as he has previously expressed an Opinion.
He is to hear an Application for Permission to Appeal and then if successful immediately hear the Appeal. He refuses to recluse himself.
How do I get him removed from the case?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What level of Judge heard your substantive case and what level of Judge is hearing the appeal?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
District Judge + Circuit Judge

Do you have a number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07912 844951

Ok. Alex

Called and it went to voicemail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try again or on01622 743163