How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Myself and my partner have had domestic violence issues

This answer was rated:

myself and my partner have had domestic violence issues for a while. I reported 2 severe incidences to the police however never went through with proceedings. Nothing has happened for over 4 years. However last week he became aggressive again. I made the mistake of calling the police police. it was a minor incident. However I was hurt that he would start to abuse me again after such a long period of nothing. I basically outlined what happened over the phone and the police said they would send officers round. At which point my partner had moved out. I am relieved. However I do not want him to be arrested as it will affect his work. I do not want to be embroiled in another case. I really made a mistake. I would like to know how to stop this from going any further I have cancelled two appointments whereby they wanted to take a statement. Please tell me what will happen?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have the officers been?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Do you have a number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do not call on private number as the police are constantly calling me

Ok. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you ring back as I would like further help

Sure. Alex