How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71132
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My so has had accident whilst under influence of drugs. No

This answer was rated:

My so has had accident whilst under influence of drugs. No significant injuries. No other car involved. It was not his car, looks like car owner persuaded him to drive

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need a lawyer referral in Leicester area.
Is 6 months prison sentence likely for this type of offence, he is 22 and has no other criminal record.

OK. So what is your question about this please?

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you refer a solicitor in Leicester who has expertise in defending these situations?


Is that the right number for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm not getting through?

Should the 9 be used?