How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am going to ethiopia 3 week holiday next friday. i have a

Customer Question

i am going to ethiopia for a 3 week holiday next friday. i have a criminal record. the police will inform the authorities of my arrival. does this mean i will be refused entry?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JG_Legal replied 1 year ago.

I'm a criminal barrister. I might be able to help.

What is on your criminal record?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a very long story, but to be concise l was convicted of lndecent assault. This happened in 2010, although the charges are historic.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The send
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The send button seemed unresponsive. Did you receive my initial information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My step daughter is the accuser. She is now 35 years old. My wife died in 2009. That was when she accused me of assaulting her when she was 14.