How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I've looked after my husband now he's divorcing me can't l

This answer was rated:

I've looked after my husband for 15yrs now he's divorcing me can't l claim for the care l gave him.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and proposed arrangements?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?
-What care did you give him?

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Hi, apologies for the delay in responding as somehow your questioned was archived. I cannot take a phone call at the moment but if you provide the requested information I can assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no l donotwont a phone call l just won't a refund for both payments taken out of my bang I've notified the bank and they are looking into your company because l think its a scam.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't won't a phone call just a refund for both payments