How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My wife and I and just desperated after the spark had gone

Customer Question

Hello my wife and I and just desperated after the spark had gone for over two year, I had a couple call from my landlord saying he was about to start proceedings for eviction! To my shock I said I didn't know that we (wife) where in arrears. I ask if I could have a hour to see what had gone on, so I went to the bank and got a statement... turns out she had been spending it on, on line gambling! ? Over 100 - 200 a day on some occasions ....and now she is doing the same with the child support payment. I'm paying our arrears off at the moment and have worked for the last 28 days straight just to keep the house for my little ones and I still have to work for the next 3-4 week flat out my problem is I have a very good and strong relationship with my little girl and my wife has almost the same with my boy. I would like sole custody of my little girl, but would not be able to take the boys due to not having the same bond and having to go to work on week days, my little girl is about to start school so not the best time to split but I feel she would be better off with me. I've asked her to move out after seeing see was gambling again this morning before 10:00 and a heated conversation with my wife and her sister I am also to blame I am a plumber with pain all the time from being on my knees all day and in small hard to get places, so I smoke a gram of weed most nights to help with pain and stops the stress of having no money after working so hard (knowing now where it had been going)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello my number is ***** call me anytime thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the children