How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71048
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I be arrested by South Yorkshire police after no action

This answer was rated:

Can I be arrested by South Yorkshire police after no action was taken by Derbyshire police

Is there any reason you think you cannot?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was released without charge by the Derbyshire police . Due to lack of evidence and it was self defence . Now the other party are trying to get me arrested by South Yorkshire police

It depends what has happened.

If there has been a formal no further action then that is the end of the matter although obviously the other side can make further allegations.

If the offence happened outside of their constabulary then they would not be interested anyway.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No . Thanks for your help

No problem. All the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Jo C. and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you