How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My neighbour has replaced there boundary fence and put the

This answer was rated:

my neighbour has replaced there boundary fence and put the rough side faces into my property and the dressed side theirs, is this correct or am I entitled to have the dressed side facing my property?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear, this is their boundary fence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then the neighbour can decide whichever side they want on their side.

There is no right, nor entitlement to the dressed side your side.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you