How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My friend has just gone through a divorce and her now ex

Customer Question

My friend has just gone through a divorce and her now ex husband is going for 50 50 custody. She has just received a letter from his soclitor accusing her of threatening violence to him and elements of neglect towards her son (all of which are truly unjustified). She has just lost her job and has gone for legal aid but as she had an income last month (from the role she has just lost) she does not qualify. Please could you let me know what classification of solicitor she should have and what would class as a reasonable cost?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child?