How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I own my house next door is council attached to my I have 6

This answer was rated:

I own my house next door is council attached to my I have 6 foot fencing on the back and 4 foot on the front to keep my German Shepherd dog in. Lived here 30 years. Next door only 6 months. The kids about 12 keep climbing over and onto my shed roof. What can I do they ignore me. They are breaking my fencing as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The holidays are near it's going to be a nightmare. They often climb the fencing on the front also

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,

Have you reported this to anyone please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't reported it to anyone else

OK. You need to ask them to stop. If they refuse then you can get a local Solicitor to write and ask them to stop or say you will go to Court if they continue.

If they ignore this as well then you can issue proceedings. This is trespass onto your land.

To issue proceedings you would need to complete form N208:

And N16a:

The Court would list the matter down and decide whether to make an order stopping them coming onto your land.

If the Court does and they continue, this could be contempt of Court which they may be warned, fined or sent to prison

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you