How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My ex and I bought a house together in 1993. We had a messy

Customer Question

My ex and I bought a house together in 1993.
We had a messy split where he changed locks would not let me have my property back and I was threatened to be shot by him if I crossed him. I walked away and didn't Contact any more as I was having cancer treatment and suffering from depression.
My ex has now passed away but has forged my name off house deeds. What can I do. I have never had any money's back from my investment in the house. My ex never married or had children.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was the Land Registry changed?