How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Ongoing issues with landlord, leaking bathroom, patch up job

This answer was rated:

Ongoing issues with landlord, leaking bathroom, patch up job by landlord to fix sealing smash results of leaks, kitchen units doors falling apart due to age of kitchen (over 20 yrs old) and peeled wall paper due to dump resulting from bathroom leaks, draft Windows, and doors, and now landlord demanding that I decorate and repair the mentioned above issues otherwise he would not issue a landlord reference. Boiler @ 74% efficiency according to British Gas, keeps breaking down, landlord would only replace with my child tax credit. I am on chemo therapy, and land lord keeps disturbing me in my sleep with calls and messages even after midnight, had to block his number, need help and advise.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please? Alex

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you