How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10248
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

I was on red tube this morning and an ad came up that had

This answer was rated:

I was on red tube this morning and an ad came up that had child pornography on it. I didn't click the link. I left the page reported it to internet watch and crime stoppers. Is there anything else I need to do? I have a record of both reports and I have deleted my history.

You have done what you need to do as far as reporting this to the authorities go.. You need to make sure that there are no images cached on your computer.

You may find that there are images hidden which you don’t know about and although we are not computer experts, it might be worthwhile taking it to a computer shop to get the hard drive wiped and your own software reinstalled.

The last thing that you want is to be under suspicion of having these images on your computer and having only reported the matter to crimestoppers to try to cover your own back.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Please rate the service positive. It’s an important part of the process by which experts get paid.

We can still exchange emails.

Best wishes.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiThanks it was on my phone. I will do a factory reset. Thanks for the advice. it was the level of reporting I needed to do. I tried to find the report inappropriate content page on red tube. But it doesn't seem like there is one. Terrible thing to see.Mark

Good idea. You have reported as much as necessary

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you