How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am concerned future of a man who has been helping me and

This answer was rated:

I am concerned for the future of a young man who has been helping me and our friends in Skye of Curr recently during his recovery from a knee injury.
I have got to know him well but I think he has confessed to something out of loyalty to his brother who seems to be constantly in trouble over drugs etc.
I believe he has an appearance in court this Wednesday, it may be a sentencing appearance.
He does not want me to be involved but I feel I should do something to help, like appearing as a character witness.
His name is*****
Could I speak to his Probation Officer?
David Childs
Ach na Bhealaidh,
PH26 3PA

Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is he represented do you know?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think he has legal aid.
My phone no is 01479 851 427

Thanks. Alex