How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

1. on form N244, it asks what level of Judge is needed. We

This answer was rated:

1. on form N244, it asks what level of Judge is needed. We wondar what to write here for a request asking in the disclosure of documents from a building society.
2. The form also asks for the name of the other party, and we would like to say 'all building societies where ....had savings' is this ok or will we have to do separate ones for each time.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

1. It would be District Judge.

2. You need to make which banks/societies you want

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you2. Should we write separate form for each one?

No. One application.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.