How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

We will be asking a court in Ireland to enforce a european

This answer was rated:

we will be asking a court in Ireland to enforce a european order (debt)
the debtor will not go to any court even if asked by any judge, and they probably will say they are not resident, the didnt get any orders, or that they won't reply about any assets or income
1. is there any way the court can find out the assets
2. is there any way the court can have the salary confirmed

1. As part of your application for Discovery of ASsets, you can also seek details in default from financial institutions you believe the debtor engages with. For example, if you know the judgment debtor has a salary paid into a certain financial institution, you can get the relevant bank account details under an order for Discovery in Aid of Execution. In this way, you can confirm where the salary goes. Additionally, as part of Discovery in aid of execution you can get this employer to come into court and confirm they pay him a salary and where it goes. A court will make an order at source against a person's salary where they are flouting a court's order. Particularly if the Defendant doesn't turn up.

2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you