How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Eeo, Eu citzen living in Ireland (order ,000) 1. we know the

This answer was rated:

for the eeo, for an Eu citzen living in Ireland (order for 30,000)1. we know the work, employers and the salary, 250,000
2. the debtor does not having the home there
3. the debtor will not go to any court and may not replyis there any ways to have this order paid, and does the court find the ways when the debtor doesn't attend, or what would heppen

1. You simply get an instalment order against the debtor and provide notice of it to the employer. the employer will then be obliged to direct part of the judgment debtor's salary to you from the source. This is how you deal with this issue of the intransigent debtor. You can also get details of the bank account into which the salary gets paid and attach any monies there by way of garnishee.

2. Discovery in Aid of Execution can also help you if you believe that the judgment debtor has other assets. I would recommend you get an order for Discovery in Aid of execution anyway just to put the judgment debtor under pressure.

3. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you