How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10976
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

1. to send the eeo to Ireland court, how are we doing it

This answer was rated:

1. to send the eeo to Ireland court, how are we doing it please~?
2. how can we find the fees for it

1. DearCustomer an English judgment would normally be submitted to the Master of the High Court in Dublin for recognition and enforcement. I would suggest you hire an Irish solicitor for this. An English solicitor would not be familiar with the forms. 2 You should get a quote of the fees from an Irish solicitor before you do it. The fees will be about 300-500 euros.

2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you, can we ask for this fees to be asked from the debtor. if not, we have to spend 30,000 to have the debt for the 30,000 paid, with the asking each time for order for Discovery in Aid and etc

3. Your solicitor simply adds these fees onto the judgment amount and when you are enforcing the judgment have the solicitor add their fees onto the total amount so you don't pay it and the judgment debtor does. The court can simply add on the fees to the total amount claimed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** should pay the solictor in the start and then he is adding it and we hoping to have back from the debt, or we ask the solicitor to make the request and they have the fees this way, sorry

4. This is something you need to work out with your solicitor. Most solicitors will only do the work if they are guaranteed that they will be paid. However, you can insist that the solicitor recoups his money from the judgment debtor. it will incentivise him or her.

Buachaill and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks you!