How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a drycleaners my lease started 1968 years second

Customer Question

I have a drycleaners my lease started 1968 for three years second lease expired 1974 since than have paid monthly rent the council have sold to a developer who given us notice to quit they have offered 2 rateable plus two thousand pounds we have a lot of heavy machines to move which require a crane plus to refit will be very expensive we think we should get more money for disturbance.can you help please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Do you want to move there do you want to stay put?