How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My child attends secondary private school. Recently I had a

Customer Question

My child attends secondary private school. Recently I had a phone call from the police that thay were in a possession of a SnapChat file where it appears that my child was driving what seems to be a country road. I was told by PC that the file was reported to school by one of school mothers.
All of it turned out to be able innocent and the police deleted the file, no further questions.
However, the whole situation left my daughter so shaken and upset that she refuses to go back to school.
Do we have any right to ask the school to reveal mother's name and demand an apology from her? Was the school supposed to let us know that they reported the case to the police? Would it go on my child's file report?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you asked the school yet please?