How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, We talked back in March about a deed of variation for

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare,We talked back in March about a deed of variation for my wife's inheritance of half a house. You were a great help!Life's moved on and my daughter and partner are using their portion of the proceeds, plus mortgage offer, to buy their first flat in Peckham (People's Republic of Lambeth).
They had their offer accepted Friday and are now shopping round for a conveyancing lawyer. Who does not charge an arm and a leg.Do you do conveyancing by any chance? Or have a mate who does?All best,
Chris Maynard

HI Chris

I know a good conveyancer - but she is in the East Midlands and whilst not expensive is not cheap either (she does all of mine!)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds like a recommendation to me (if you trust her with your stuff). May I have an email to contact her and may I use your name?

Sorry for the cloak and dagger approach!

Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chris @

Tell Shirley that Amanda suggested you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks!Have emailed Shirley.Best,

You are welcome