How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We sell a product that has allegedly caused injury. The

This answer was rated:

We sell a product that has allegedly caused injury. The person who owns the product will not allow us to inspect it. Instead, they have sent us a video and it appears the item is faulty. What process do we need to follow in order to give compensation directly to the person without the involvement of our insurers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UK Law

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does the person who owns it also live in the UK?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,Yes, they do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is ***** 264202
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How quickly can you call me to discuss as i need to act on this urgently?

Sorry I was in Court. When can you discuss?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow at 9am?

Sure. You may just need to come on here and remind me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Reminder

Thanks. Alex