How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My upstairs neighbours have been having some work done and

Customer Question

my upstairs neighbours have been having some work done and have come through the roof of my flat that I rent out. currently my flat is full of rubble, and is rented out to a young mum and her baby, so useless. My neighbour is too busy to contact me. What can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is there buildings insurance? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a managed block. But surely the builders are liable, but the neighbour and the builders will not give me the names of the builders.E
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes, but is there buildings insurance on the block please?