How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Disability rights

Customer Question

Disability rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I need help to write a letter to court about my Disability rights. thank you
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain your situation in a little more detail please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its actually for my mum. she has an indefinite disability but she was called from an assessment at the work and pension offices in which they deemed she was fit to work. we made an appeal in which they rejected. we then appealed to the court and won the decision. after 18 months or less she was called in again for another assessment and the same procedure followed in which they deemed she was fit to work. the procedure is that we have to appeal to them first before the court however this time around they used stalling tactics to send her to the job centre. for 4-5 months since march my mother would call them and they say the decision will be sent you soon or that we haven't received it or its in the post you have to wait two weeks and when finally they sent the letter the suggested that my mother was late in her appeal however they accept her reasons for lateness which is not true. we have filled the appeal papers to the court but we would like to add a letter as well to explain the reasons for this late appeal and we also have the phone logs for all call to the department of work and pension from April till this day. So I would like your professional help in writing this letter if possible.Kind Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please don't hesitate to contact me on***********
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

This is not my area sorry. I will opt out for another expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!