How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My son has been found guilty of offence against his ten year

This answer was rated:

my son has been found guilty of sexual offence against his ten year old daughter charges and sentenced to 5 years in prison he wishes to to know if he appeals his sentence and and his appeal is found to be without merit could his sentence be extended
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

It's bad news, yes his sentence could be longer, or if he wins shorter.

There is no gaurantee, it can go either way if you appeal, there is always a risk.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?


Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Colin Lowe for Alex W solicitor

Thanks. Alex