How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have received an award from the financial ombudsman which

This answer was rated:

I have received an award from the financial ombudsman which I will need to enforce if the business concerned drags its heels any longer. How do I go about this? the business that owes the money has its registered address in Edinburgh. I am in England
Once I get the court order, can this be stopped in any way by the business concerned? Can they ask for a stay of execution for example?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much was the award for please?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;68K plus 8% simple interest, prob about £77K in total

Do you have a number to chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent it before?***********My name is Sheri***** *****ley

OK. Alex