How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Could you please tell me if I have a case for libel for the

follow which was published in... Show More
follow which was published in our parish council meeting notes (19th July) naming myself and address, and have had no contact from any member of the parish council and I saw it by chance.
This is the extract from the notes the exact wording:
"The footpath between the playing field and the southern end of Rectory Lane is
overgrown from the garden of the property to the west of the footpath. That
property is believed to be owned by Mrs Diana Warren, The Green, Glinton"
I feel this should have been worded differently such as "the owner will be contacted" not with my name published. Also I feel I have been victimised as there are much worse overhanging's in other places, my husband had cut all overhangs in late June so it has not been neglected in the past.
Regards *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
replied 1 year ago.

Hello Diana my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What loss have you suffered please? Alex