How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I was awarded costs against a claimant for £100 in small

This answer was rated:

I was awarded costs against a claimant for £100 in small claims court when his vindictive claim failed. His refusing to pay. I know I can seek an order to have him questioned by the court and then recover the money from his bank or instruct bailiffs. But all this will cost me time and I want to know if I can now charge for that time and add it to the costs award by the magistrate?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.


All you can do is claim the actual disbursement fees back for the actual enforcement costs.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you