How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I wish to obtain report from an expert appointed by me in a

This answer was rated:

Hello I wish to obtain report from an expert appointed by me in a boundary dispute. Report from Single joint expert has been obtained but I disagree with it and wish to challenge it.He has failed to take accurate measurements and given a general commentary.(for a huge fee). Hearing s scheduled to take place in 6-8 weeks.(fast track 1 day) Do I need courts permission for obtaining report from another expert to be appointed by me , I would obviously like this report to be allowed.Defendants wish to rush this and object to all additional evidence

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you have another expert in mind at this stage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then you can get another expert report at any time, you do not need the Courts permission for this.

However if you later want permission to rely on that report, then you WILL need permission.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you