How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I hope you can help me?my partner and I bought property in

Customer Question

Hello there I hope you can help me?my partner and I bought property in joint name and now we're splitting and the money I put in the property doesn't want to give my money in full amount?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Are you married to each other, and do you have children? If so how old are they?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are not married but I'm pregnant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We're both married but I'm separated to my husband
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I get my money back?