How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12195
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Looking for a civil lawyer who can advise me on the way

This answer was rated:

Looking for a civil lawyer who can advise me on the way forward to getting my dogs kc papers also getting restrictions removed from his papers as breeder is refusing to forward them. Kc club will not send me a copy and I cannot transfer owner details until I have the original kc papers. I have tried email text phone with the breader fro. The 10th may 2016 and keep getting different excuses every time I stay in Scotland but purchased the dog in England I have all email text call records

Why is the breeder refusing to give you the papers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea as to why she will not post them out!.. very frustrating

I would engage a civil court lawyer in your area to write to her in the first instance threatening an action for delivery if the papers aren't sent. That might be sufficient to get them. If you don't know a solicitor in your area you can use the Find a Solicitor tool at

JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you