31090051

Back again !! Without the neighbour's permission as they are

Back again !! Without the neighbour's permission as they are on holiday, I have trimmed back some prickly rose briars which were badly overhanging the footpath, making pedstrians to walk in the road with the dangers that accompany that action. What have I let myself in for if the Neighbours were to object to my actions? Thoughful O.A.P. Ken.

You're not supposed to trim your neighbour's plants unless they overhang your own property. However, if you were averting a danger you could describe yourself in law as an agent of necessity and I doubt they would have any justifiable cause for complaint.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JGM. Thanks for the answer for which I accept the charge of £18.00. The matter is now closed as neighbours do not know that the trimming actually took place. I do not require a "Free Trial" , just the one question which you have answered. No additional subscriptions of £18.00 or other sum will be accepted. Bank will be advised. Regards, *****