How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We need to move from our area. My partners life may be in

Customer Question

We need to move from our area. My partners life may be in danger ( we have a crime number) but as no statements have been given on our part ( police won't help) we was looking to move from dartford to Brighton as I have a relative there. My partner has been laid off work for some time as he was attacked with a machete and has lost the use of his hand. We're do we start with asking the council to house us. Please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve?