How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How do you fill out an N16a

Customer Question

how do you fill out an N16a
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to be able to know how to fill in the new N16a's.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes but which part are you stuck on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not responded, lease respond within half an hour. thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes I answered at 12:59.

I asked which bit are you stuck on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bit that you state what they are not to do...where is my previous request of what i wrote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By he way, i needed this yesterday, what did i pay £38.00 for?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is it you want to stop them from doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Point one. You have not answered the question,
Point two. I would like a mental hospital to stop contacting me, i was discharged in April and have received rude letters refusal to finish of services from when i was in care. I have received unwanted phonecalls, and I would like this to stop, the new N16a's are new to me. and i cannot find any information on the internet.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

So you want to stop them contacting you at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the answer is yes, they have sent me rude letters, refused services and I am still suffering from being illegally sectioned, everytime i get a letter, I think i am going to be sectioned, I cannot handle the stress anymore. Everytime in the past that I have tried to take legal action - I have been sectioned illegally.This system is really just a bit too long, I really think that you should have picked up the N16 a and answered my question directly instead or going round corners.Please answer: Question 4, it seems abit more readable now, is is ok if i put, you are no longer allowed to contact me as you have refused services and i have since been discharged.Please do not write nor telephone or send any representative round.Please advise?I am trying to do some legal work (I am a Paralegal, out of touch) for Solicitor exemptions.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I need to know the background in order to assist you otherwise the answer might be wrong.

The wording is this: The Defendant (name) must "not contact the Claimant either directly or indirectly".

That is the wording. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Alex, your help at last is appreciated, but i must say that i do not think that £38.00 is worth it, as half an hour with a solicitor is free.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

This is a question and answer site, I do think the site makes it clear its chargeable, although you can take out a membership which may be for cost effective.

If I could invite you to rate my answer (not the cost) before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck.